Free Download Epson SureColor F2000 Driver For Windows 32 bit
Free Download Epson SureColor F2000 For Windows 64 bit
Free Download Epson SureColor F2000 For MAC OS
About Epson F2000 drivers
– Epson F2000 drivers installation is regular and necessary in offices and companies. Like Windows, your printer does not always operate smoothly and at will be. There are many reasons that cause errors so you cannot print, and this time do you wait until someone repairs it? For more initiative, the sincere advice is that you should try to fix the printer by yourself.
– In this article, I will guide in details how to share/install Epson F2000 drivers easily by yourself. I will guide how to share/install Epson F2000 drivers on a Windows 7 PC/Laptop and LAN Network, and you can apply to all printer model because most of them are set up in this way. The most important step that you have to download the correct driver for Epson F2000 printer (it means that driver for Windows XP, Win 7/8… 32bit or 64bit version).
– First of all, you need to determine the type of the printer that you are using? Which windows?
Determine the type of the printer
– If you have just bought new printer, it will be attached a disk. It takes easily for installing that you only open the driver disk and click Install. But in case you lost driver disk, you should search and donwload Epson F2000 driver on website fpdrivers.info.
Determine Windows Version
– ClickStart -> Run ->and type dxdiag then press Enter
How to share/install Epson F2000 driver on Windows 7/8/10 and LAN
How to install Epson F2000 driver on Windows 7/8/10
– Because my computer is using windows 7 32bit, I download driver windows 7 32 bit for the printer. After that, right – click on set up file, choose Run as administrator.
– Choose path to extract the setup files, default it to extract the folder in drive C. If you don’t like, you will choose another drive to unzip. Here I will keep by default, which means it will extract at the drive C. Next click Unzip to start extracting the file.
– The next step, you need to connect Epson F2000 printer with your computer via USB: Click Start > choose Devices and Printers to go to set up Epson F2000 driver.
– Click on Add a printer to connect the add the printer with computer
– Next step, double click on Add a local printer
– Choose the connect by USB -> Click Next
– Up to this step you click on Have Disk > click Browse to find the printer driver file that you have just unzipped > then click OK.
– Next, you choose the Printer’s code, here I am installing for HP laserjet 1160, so I will choose as below picture, and click Next to continue.
– Rename for your printer, or set it by default > Click Next
– The driver unzip is happening, you wait for a moment to install the printer’s driver.
– At this step is the option for printer sharing or not.
* Do not share this printer: do not share the printer via LAN
* Share this printer so that others on your network can find and use it. (Share the printer via LAN, other computers in the same LAN can use your computer). If you choose this option, you fill name on share name and click Next.
– You finish the printer driver installation. You can try on by click on Print test page and click finish.
Ok, the printer display like a below picture means you installed driver for the printer successfully. Really simple, isn’t it?
How to make default printer
– If your computer is connected to many printers, the selection of a default printer is very necessary, to do this, you right-click the default printer which you want and choose Set as default printer.
How to share printer on LAN Network
– Share a printer between multiple computers:First, right-click the printer you want to share and select Printer properties. Because there are have many printers, it will display like this, you select the printer from the list.
– Choose tab Sharing, then click on Share this printer to share your printer.
– If you want to share for computer that is using the Operating system 32bit and 64 bit, click on Additional Drivers, then click on x86 and x64.
– Click OK to agree.
– Although the installation of the printer and sharing for other computers in the network are simple, but in order to other computers can use your printer without any problems, you should pay attention to some items as follows: Right – click on network symbol, then choose Open Network and Sharing Center
– Continue choosing Change advanced sharing settings
– Next, you find to File and printer sharing and choose Turn on file and printer sharing
– And remember click on Turn off password protected sharing in Password protected sharing. If you choose on, it will required password when other computers log in to your computer.
That’s OK; so others can use your printer smoothly!
Install printer driver via LAN
– You can go to Control Panel and choose Network, or you can bring Network to desktop for easy use by: Right – click on Desktop Screen > choose Personalization > choose Change desktop icons > choose icon that you want to bring out > click OK.
– After choose Network, all computers in the same network will display like a picture below. You can right- click and choose Refresh if it is not updated.
– Next, choose the printer that you want to connect. For example, the printer is installed in PC02 then you open PC02. Right – click on the printer’s symbol and choose Connect…
– After that just wait a moment for your computer connects to the printer and finishes your work.
– And here is the result when I connect to the printer via LAN successfully.
– So I have given a very detailed instruction how to install the printer to the computer and install the printer over the network LAN as well as printer sharing for other computer with the same LAN network. If any issue arises just give your comment below, I will respond as soon as possible. Hopefully the article will be useful to you!
– Good luck!!!